Reliability Analyst / Engineer
Full-time onsite at customer location in Washington, DC, metro area.
- DoD 5000 acquisition directives and regulations
- DoD major weapons systems development timeline with an emphasis on reliability and maintainability activities
- Reliability design principles and practices including part selection, physics of failure, R&M math models, etc.
- Best practices in test development and execution including HALT/HASS, reliability growth tests, accelerated life testing, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience including direct experience with system-level technical reviews
- Minimum B.S. degree in engineering
- Secret clearance and US citizenship
- Cross-domain experience (air, land, sea, space) a plus
- Certified Reliability Engineer (CRE)
- Green Belt Six Sigma