Full-time onsite at customer location in Washington, DC, metro area.
Individual will utilize a thorough knowledge of the DoD 5000 acquisition process to draft policy and guidance documents and to review DoD major weapons systems reliability and maintainability documentation. Individual will supervise a team of reliability engineers and analysts. This is a fast-paced, high-visibility position that requires the applicant to be highly engaged, capable of managing multiple tasks, writing comprehensive reports and meeting critical deadlines. Position includes travel up to 25% of the time.
- Highly skilled in presenting to senior leadership in both industry and government
- Thorough knowledge of reliability improvement, growth theory and practice, and the DoD 5000 acquisition process to include the Defense Acquisition Guide
- 20 years experience working in the DoD system program office
- Minimum M.S. degree in engineering
- Secret clearance and US citizenship
- Cross-domain experience (air, land, sea, space) is a plus